Dryer Vent Wizard Removes The Lint...And The Worry
Believe it or not, one of the biggest fire hazards in your home is your clothes dryer. Each year, there are an average of 15,000 fires that start in the laundry room. The culprit: Lint buildup in the dryer vent line. Don't worry, though. With a little preventive maintenance, you can easily avoid a disaster at your home.
Click on the maps above for real-life reviews from Dryer Vent Wizard customers throughout Wisconsin. Then, contact the Dryer Vent Wizard nearest you to schedule a dryer vent cleaning (or other service) at your home.
Warning signs for your dryer include:
- Clothes take too long to dry or are still damp when cycle ends
- Dryer is hot to touch when running
- Outside dryer vent flap doesn't open while dryer is running (insufficient air flow to push open the flaps)
- Dryer shuts down before end of cycle
If you notice any of these symptoms, hold off on using your dryer until you can get someone in to clean your vent line. In addition to preventing a fire, dryer vent cleaning offers other benefits, including faster drying times and lower energy bills. Who doesn't want a better-working dryer?
When you hire Dryer Vent Wizard to clean your dryer vent, here's what you can expect:
- Courteous, clean professionals
- Peace-of-mind from knowing your next dryer load won't start a fire
- Dryer clothes in shorter time
- Savings on energy bills