Dryer Vent Wizard Removes The Lint...And The Worry
Believe it or not, one of the biggest fire hazards in your home is your clothes dryer. Each year, there are an average of 15,000 fires that start in the laundry room. The culprit: Lint buildup in the dryer vent line. Don't worry, though. With a little preventive maintenance, you can easily avoid a disaster at your home.
Contact the Dryer Vent Wizard nearest you to schedule a dryer vent cleaning (or other service) at your home.
7 Signs Your Dryer Vent May Be Clogged
- Laundry doesn’t come out dry, even after two or three cycles.
- Moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- A burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Exterior of your dryer is hot to the touch
- Lint screen doesn’t seem to be full after a load of laundry
- Lint accumulation around the door of your dryer
If you notice any of these symptoms, hold off on using your dryer until you can get someone in to clean your vent line. In addition to preventing a fire, dryer vent cleaning offers other benefits, including faster drying times and lower energy bills. Who doesn't want a better-working dryer?
When you hire Dryer Vent Wizard to clean your dryer vent, here's what you can expect:
- Courteous, clean professionals
- Peace-of-mind from knowing your next dryer load won't start a fire
- Dryer clothes in shorter time
- Savings on energy bills