Dryer Vent Cleaning in Bellevue, WI
Annual Dryer Vent Services Will Help Prevent Fires
Every year, there is an average of 15,000 house fires that start in the laundry room – this is mainly because lint accumulates in dryer vent lines and obstructs the flow of exhaust from your dryer. In addition to the lint, a vinyl or foil-wrapped vent hose is highly flammable and within minutes your entire laundry room could be engulfed in flames.
Don’t put your home and family at risk! Schedule a cleaning with the Dryer Vent Wizards of northeast Wisconsin today to ensure your dryer vent line isn’t at risk for a laundry room fire.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent Line is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. A dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when there’s a clog and moist air can’t exit.
- Condensation forms on walls and ceilings around your dryer – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling whenever you run the dryer.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer.
Minimize Hazards with Repair, Rerouting, and Installation Services
The Dryer Vent Wizards of Bellevue provide more than just cleaning services for your home’s dryer vent lines – we’ll ensure everything is working properly with expert installation, repair, and rerouting services.
Dryer Vent Repair in Bellevue
Dryer vents sometimes detach from their connection to your dryer or can get crushed by the dryer being pushed too far against them. If they’re those cheap, flexible vinyl/foil tubes, they can even have small punctures in them. Our team of experts can repair your dryer vent lines, or install rigid aluminum vent lines to ensure it doesn’t break again.
Dryer Vent Installation in Bellevue
If you need to connect your dryer to a new vent line, ensure the safety of your home by letting us install up-to-code rigid aluminum vent lines. The cheap vinyl or foil dryer venting is such a fire hazard that dryer manufacturers now warn against their use. Not only are they prone to clogs, but they erupt in flames if lint inside catches fire.
Dryer Vent Rerouting in Bellevue
Dryer venting is often routed in an unnecessarily circuitous manner. The more twists and turns it takes, the greater the chance of lint accumulating and igniting. Our technicians will reroute your dryer vent in the safest, most efficient manner possible—using rigid or semi-rigid aluminum housing to minimize the risk of a fire spreading.