Brookfield Dryer Vent Cleaning Wizard
Keep Your Dryer From Starting A Fire
Every year an average of 15,000 house fires are caused by trapped lint in a dryer vent going up in flames. With combustible materials typically found in laundry rooms—Clothes on hangers, piles of folded clothes on top of the dryer, long lost socks—it doesn’t take long for the entire room to go up in flames. If the fire isn't caught quickly, it can burn down your entire house.
Make sure your clothes dryer venting is free of lint and properly routed. With a little preventive maintenance, you can avoid being the next statistic. Fire marshalls recommend at least a once yearly cleaning of dryer vents--more if you have a big family and do a lot of laundry. Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin are trained to detect and remove accumulated lint from dryer venting, replace hazardous vinyl or foil-wrapped vents with aluminum venting and reroute any improperly installed venting.
Brookfield Dryer Duct Services
- Dryer Vent Cleaning in Brookfield
- Dryer Vent Repair in Brookfield
- Dryer Vent Installation in Brookfield
- Dryer Vent Rerouting in Brookfield
Apartment & Condominium Dryer Vent Services
Dryer Vent Wizard is devoted to serving landlords and their tenants all across Wisconsin when it comes to their dryer vent systems. Avoiding fire hazards becomes exponentially more important when you have a lot of people living under the same roof. Under these circumstances, the dryer vents will likely see more traffic and require more frequent cleaning. If applicable, we can provide rerouting services to improve the efficiency of your dryer ventilation systems and cut down on routine cleaning costs. We're proud to provide dryer system solutions for apartment complexes and condominium parks throughout Brookfield and Waukesha County. Visit our testimonials page to see what our satisfied customers have to say.
If you're a landlord or a tenant, don't hesitate to contact us about any dryer vent concerns or issues with your dryer. It's common for small and typically overlooked inconveniences to be indicative of much larger problems. So don't wait!
When you should schedule a Brookfield dryer vent cleaning
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. This is because a dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when moisture can’t exit the dryer due to a clog.
- Condensation forms on walls and ceilings around your dryer – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer.
Dryer Vent Wizard of southeast Wisconsin serves Beloit, Burlington, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, New Berlin, Oak Creek, Waukesha, West Allis & nearby communities.