Dryer Vent Cleaning in De Pere, WI
Keep Your Exhaust Vents Clean to Prevent Dryer Fires
Laundry room fires occur in homes nearly 16,000 times a year, the culprit almost always being lint clogs in the dryer vent lines. When you use your dryer over time, lint accumulates in the vents and obstructs the hot air being exhausted, eventually leading to the flammable lint igniting. Especially if your dryer vent hose is made of vinyl or Mylar, then your entire laundry room could be engulfed in flames in a matter of minutes.
Don’t run the risk of starting a fire in your home! Call the Dryer Vent Wizards today to protect your De Pere home by keeping your dryer vent lines lint-free and functional.
Apartment & Condominium Dryer Vent Services
Dryer Vent Wizard is devoted to serving landlords all across Wisconsin when it comes to their dryer vent systems. Avoiding fire hazards becomes exponentially more important when you have many people living under the same roof. Under these circumstances, the dryer vents will likely see more traffic and require more frequent cleaning. If applicable, we can reroute your dryer vent system to improve its efficiency and cut down on routine cleaning costs. We're proud to provide dryer system solutions for apartment complexes and condominium parks throughout De Pere and Brown County.
If you're a landlord or a tenant, don't hesitate to contact us about any dryer vent concerns or issues with your dryer. It's common for small and typically overlooked inconveniences to be indicative of much larger problems. So don't wait!
The Dryer Vent Wizards in De Pere are Devoted to Your Safety
Our team of professionals specializes in dryer vent cleaning, rerouting, repair, and installation, ensuring your dryer will be safe and functional whenever you need to use it. No matter if you’d just like your dryer vent cleaned internally or you’d like to completely repair the entire vent line, the Wizards are here to help.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. This is because a dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when moisture can’t exit the dryer due to a clog.
- Condensation forms on walls and ceilings around your dryer – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer
Services from the Dryer Vent Wizards
Dryer Vent Cleaning in De Pere, WI
When you’ve had your dryer for years, you need to get a team of professionals to clean out your vent line from accumulated lint to eliminate the risk of a dryer fire. It’s recommended to have your dryer vents cleaned at least once a year, twice a year if you run more than five loads of laundry a week, and the Dryer Vent Wizards are here to help you keep your dryer vents clean and functional.
Dryer Vent Rerouting in De Pere, WI
Dryer vents in homes are often routed in an unnecessarily circuitous way, or the vent exhausts end up in the attic or another room instead of outside where it’s supposed to be. Badly routed dryer vent lines can accumulate dangerous amounts of lint more easily, so the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizards can help you reroute your vent lines in the most efficient way possible.
Dryer Vent Repair in De Pere, WI
Many dryer vent lines are made a flimsy vinyl or Mylar material, so they’re easily crushed if the washer or dryer is pushed up against it, or they can be punctured. The Wizards will help you repair and secure your dryer vent lines so you’ll never have to worry about a broken or crushed dryer vent line again. We secure your vent lines with rigid aluminum and route them so they work efficiently and help accumulate lint.
Dryer Vent Installation in De Pere, WI
If you’d like an entirely new dryer vent line installed in your home, our Wizards can help! We will hook up your dryer with a new rigid aluminum vent line to replace cheaper foil wrapped dryer vents that can pose a fire hazard to your home. Cheap foil dryer vents are not only prone to clogs, but they can also erupt in flames if the lint does catch fire.
Thinking of using our services for your De Pere home? Call the Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin!