Dryer Vent Cleaning in Delavan, WI
Keep Your Delavan Home Safe from Dryer Fires
Every year, approximately 15,000 fires occur in laundry rooms across the United States, and one of the biggest causes of these fires is due to lint clogging the dryer vent. Lint gets caught in foil or vinyl vent lines and can get overheated due to the hot air emitting from the dryer. Lint is flammable, and can ignite if it gets too hot – in a matter of minutes, your entire laundry room can be engulfed in flames.
Don’t put your Delavan home at risk! Call the experts at Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin today to get a quote for dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, and rerouting.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
We Service All of Southeast Wisconsin
The Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin can repair, install, reroute, and clean dryer vents in homes all over the state, and we’ll ensure you never have to worry about your dryer catching fire from improperly cleaned and installed exhaust vents.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Delavan
Removing all the lint from your dryer vent is the first step to not only preventing a fire from starting in your dryer vent, it also keeping your dryer operating efficiently day after day.
Dryer Vent Repair Delavan
The professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard use galvanized aluminum venting instead of cheap flexible vinyl or foil, routed to take the shortest distance possible from the back of your dryer to the exhaust vent on your wall or roof.
Dryer Vent Rerouting Delavan
Most people don’t realize that the location of your dryer plays a key role in its efficiency and safety. Ideally, your home’s dryer should be on an exterior wall to avoid long runs of dryer vent.
Dryer Vent Installation Delavan
Most people think their dryer isn't working anymore, when it's usually the vent causing the problem. Installing a new vent is far more affordable than a completely new dryer, and more likely to solve your problem while also preventing long-term service issues.