Dryer Vent Cleaning in Fort Atkinson, WI
Keep Your Dryer Vents Safe and Clean for Years!
Every year, over 15,000 fires occur in laundry rooms, and one of the biggest causes of dryer fires is due to lint clogging the dryer vent. Lint gets caught in foil or vinyl vent lines and can get overheated due to the hot air emitting from the dryer. Lint is flammable, and can ignite if it gets too hot – in a matter of minutes, your entire laundry room can be engulfed in flames.
Don’t put your Fort Atkinson home or family at risk! Call the experts at Dryer Vent Wizards today to get a quote for dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, and rerouting.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
Because dryer vent lines are enclosed and often routed up through an interior wall, it’s impossible to see inside them without a video scope. However, there are telltale signs your vent line may be obstructed by lint. If you notice any of the signs outlined below, hold off on doing any more laundry until you can schedule a time for Dryer Vent Wizard to do an inspection:
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
Prevention is Your Best Line of Defense
The Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin provide the best insurance for your dryer by keeping it operating efficiently and safely. We offer a variety of services for your Fort Atkinson dryer vent lines, including:
Give us a call today to learn more about what we can do to keep your laundry room safe for you and your family!