Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Howard, WI
Don’t Make Your Home’s Laundry Room into a Fire Hazard
One of the biggest fire hazards in your home is the dryer in your laundry room. Every year, more than 15,000 house fires start in a clothes dryer, often due to lint buildup inside the dryer vent line. Lint traps can only do so much when you run your dryer since small pieces of lint can still fall through and accumulate inside your vent line. The older your dryer is, the more likely it is going to be a fire hazard in your home.
Don’t put your home and family at risk – contact the professional Dryer Vent Wizards of Howard, WI today to request a quote for a dryer vent cleaning, repair, or installation today.
7 Signs Your Dryer Vent Line is Clogged by Lint
- Clothes don’t come out dry, even after two or three cycles.
- Moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation on walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- Burning smell from your dryer (most likely from ignited lint inside the vent line)
- Exterior of dryer is hot to the touch
- Lint screen doesn’t seem to be full after a load of laundry
- Lint accumulation around the door of your dryer
The Best Dryer Vent Services in Northeast Wisconsin
Clogged or torn dryer vents can impact your life in ways you may not realize. Energy bills will rise when you use multiple cycles to dry clothes with a clogged vent line, and with gas dryers can even increase the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Our services not only prevent dryer fires, they also improve the performance and efficiency of your dryer. Our team of certified experts has years of experience in cleaning, repairing, installing, and rerouting dryer vents, and we can help you with whatever problem you're having with your own dryer!
Contact the Dryer Vent Wizards Today
Your Howard, WI home or commercial building will be safer with an annual dryer vent cleaning or repair. Call or email the Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin today to learn more or to get a quote for our professional services.