Dryer Vent Repair in Lake Mills, WI
Don’t Let a Damaged Dryer Vent Line Put Your Wisconsin Home at Risk
An annual cleaning of your home’s dryer vent line will reduce the risk of a dryer fire, will extend your appliance’s life, and save you money by decreasing energy consumption. So why doesn’t everyone do it? Many homeowners take their dryers for granted, but the truth is over 15,000 fires a year are started by dryers with clogged vents or faulty vent line installation.
Don’t put your Lake Mills home at risk of a dryer fire! Your dryer won't be subjected to as much wear and tear with the help of the Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin – give us a call today to schedule an appointment for your next inspection.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch when in use
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
Dryer Vent Wizard is the only company dedicated to nothing but dryer vents – we will clean, repair, install, and reroute your dryer vent line to ensure your home will stay safe for years down the line.
Dryer Vent Repair Services for the Madison Area
The Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin provide the best insurance for your dryer by keeping it operating efficiently all year long. We offer a wide range of services in the Southeast Wisconsin area, including:
Need a dryer vent inspection and cleaning for your Lake Mills, WI home? Call the Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin today to schedule an appointment.