Dryer Vent Cleaning for Little Chute, WI Homes
Keep Your Home and Family Safe from Dryer Fires!
Too often, fires in the laundry room are caused by lint clogging the dryer vent line and igniting from hot air getting trapped inside. Because of this, over 15,000 fires are started from the dryer, and they can be easily prevented by an annual dryer vent cleaning from the Dryer Vent Wizards.
Don’t put your Little Chute home at risk! Get the dryer vent cleaning experts at the Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin to clean your dryer vent line. Schedule an appointment with us today to learn more about our annual dryer vent cleaning services.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
We Service Homes All Over Northeast Wisconsin
Dryer Vent Cleaning Little Chute
Get the Dryer Vent Wizards to remove all the lint from your dryer vent! Not only is it the first step to preventing a fire from starting in your laundry room, but it also keeps your dryer operating efficiently day after day and for years down the line.
Dryer Vent Repair Little Chute
The professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard use galvanized aluminum venting instead of cheap flexible vinyl or foil to fix broken vent lines. We always route them properly to take the shortest distance possible from the back of your dryer to the exhaust vent on your wall or roof, reducing the risk of a dryer vent fire.
Dryer Vent Installation Little Chute
Too often, dryer vents are improperly installed or put in using unsafe materials--such as those flexible, Mylar-wrapped dryer vent lines which tend to trap lint in nooks and crannies and can erupt in flames if a dryer lint fire starts inside them. Let the professional Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin install your dryer vent lines properly!
Dryer Vent Rerouting Little Chute
Improperly-routed dryer vent lines can cause lint to clog up and potentially ignite. The Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast WI will make sure your vent system is properly routed to take the shortest distance from your dryer to an exhaust vent.