Dryer Vent Cleaning in McFarland, WI
Keep Your Dryer Functioning All Day Everyday!
If you think your home is completely fireproof, think again – your dryer could potentially cause a fire in your home if you’re not careful! On average, there are about 15,000 house fires a year caused by dryers, and this is often due to lint clogging up the dryer vent line. When lint accumulates to the point of clogging the flow of air through the vent line, the lint inside can get overheated and possibly catch fire, igniting your dryer and everything surrounding it.
Don’t put your home and your safety at risk: call the Dryer Vent Wizards to clean out the lint in your dryer vent line today, and ensure you’re not putting your home or family at risk. For most households, a yearly cleaning is sufficient – don’t put it off any longer!
7 Sure Signs Your Dryer Vent Line Is Clogged
- You have to run your clothes through two or three dryer cycles to get them dry
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- The exterior of your dryer is hot to the touch
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or perhaps not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
Minimize Hazards and Save Money by Regularly Cleaning Your Dryer Vent Lines
Dryer Vent Wizard will professionally remove lint, debris, and clogs from your McFarland home dryer vent lines to ensure proper airflow through the exhaust vents. We can also repair, install, and reroute dryer vents to ensure optimal use of your dryer vents. In all cases, Dryer Vent Wizard helps protect your home from a dangerous fire hazard while saving you time and money.
A yearly cleaning of your dryer vents reduces the risk of fire, extends your appliance’s life, and saves you money by decreasing energy consumption – there’s no reason not to do it!
Contact the Dryer Vent Wizards for Your McFarland Home
Our work is the best, and we back it up with our 100% workmanship guarantee. This means you don’t get charged extra if we have to make changes to our work to ensure your dryer functions at its best and hazard free.
If you think your dryer is showing signs of dryer vent blockage, there is only one name to call: Dryer Vent Wizard!