Dryer Vent Cleaning in Oregon, WI
Clogged Dryer Vents? You Might be Putting Your Home at Risk!
A yearly cleaning of your dryer vents will reduce the risk of a dryer fire, extends your appliance’s life, and saves you money by decreasing energy consumption – so why doesn’t everyone do it? Many homeowners take their dryer vents for granted, but the truth is over 15,000 fires a year are started by dryers with clogged vents or faulty wiring.
Whether it's lint obstructing the vent line or a vent line that's too long, a little dryer vent maintenance almost always results in a dryer that does a better job of drying your clothes. Since you don't have to run your dryer as long, you'll also save on energy costs. Your dryer won't be subjected to as much wear and tear with the help of the Dryer Vent Wizards.
Contact us today, or check out some of the work we’ve done on local southeast Wisconsin dryer vents.
How To Tell If Your Dryer Vent Is Clogged
Because dryer vent lines are enclosed, it can be difficult to tell if they’re clogged. There are still several telltale signs your vent line may be obstructed by lint. If you notice any of the signs outlined below, hold off on doing any more laundry until you can schedule a time for Dryer Vent Wizard to do an inspection.
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch when in use
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
Dryer Vent Wizard is the only company dedicated to nothing but dryer vents – we will clean, repair, install, and reroute your dryer vent line to ensure your home will stay safe for years down the line.
Contact the Dryer Vent Wizards of Madison Today
Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional dryer cleaning, repair, and installation services for locations throughout Dane, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Walworth, Racine, Rock, and Kenosha counties.