Oshkosh Dryer Vent Services
Local Dryer Vent Technicians of Northeast Wisconsin
When your dryer becomes inefficient, the cause is often clogged or broken vents. Oshkosh residents call Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin for professional vent cleaning, repair, and installation. Our local team of Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians (C-DET) know how to improve your dryer vent performance. Our services cover everything from annual inspections to emergency repairs.
Dryer Vent Wizard offers:
- Dryer Vent Installation in Oshkosh
- Dryer Vent Cleaning in Oshkosh
- Dryer Vent Repair in Oshkosh
- Dryer Vent Rerouting in Oshkosh
Annual dryer duct cleanings are vital for substantially decreasing your risk of costly and dangerous dryer fires. Contact us for service that helps protect your home.
Dryer Vent Installation
Old and broken dryer vents can put your home at risk for dryer fires. Replacing old Mylar foil and vinyl vents is the first step to improving your home’s safety. Our technicians install brand new solid or flexible aluminum venting systems to homes throughout Oshkosh.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Regular vent cleaning removes built-up lint deposits which can ignite in dryer fires. Our cleaning also removes other debris from the ducts, like leaves which can slip in from the outside. Finally, clean vents operate with greater efficiency and can increase dryer performance. You might even notice lower energy bills thanks to your more efficient dryer.
Apartment & Condominium Dryer Vent Services
Dryer Vent Wizard is devoted to serving landlords all across Wisconsin when it comes to their dryer vent systems. Avoiding fire hazards becomes exponentially more important when there are a lot more people living under the same roof. More people means more laundry; more laundry means more dryer vent traffic. Under these circumstances, dryer vent cleanings should be more frequent. We might be able to reroute the dryer vent system in your condominium or apartment complex to maximize its efficiency and lower expenses for routine cleanings. We're proud to provide dryer system solutions for apartment complexes and condominium parks throughout Oshkosh and Winnebago County.
If you're a landlord or a tenant, don't hesitate to contact us about any dryer vent concerns or issues with your dryer. It's common for small and typically overlooked inconveniences to be indicative of much larger problems. So don't wait!
How to Tell If Your Dryer Vent Is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. This is because a dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when moisture can’t exit the dryer due to a clog.
- Condensation forms – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer
Dryer Vent Repair
Sometimes an old vent or duct just needs some minor repairs to work good as new. Our technicians are experienced with disconnecting sections of venting to make replacements so you don’t have to pay for a full replacement. The only exception is if you have foil or vinyl vents. These will need to be replaced with aluminum.
Dryer Vent Rerouting
Vent exhausts need convenient access to outside your home in order to operate at full efficiency. Yet dryers are often located in hard to reach spaces. Our dryer vent rerouting service ensures your vents reach the outdoors in the most convenient way possible. A shorter route outside means better airflow for your dryer.