Suamico Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Keep the Lint Out of Your Dryer Vent Line!
Your dryer vent line is probably something you don’t think about very often, but it can be one of the number one reasons why a fire in your home starts. Laundry room fires occur in homes nearly 16,000 times a year – lint clogging your dryer vent line can grow very hot and even ignite, causing your laundry room to be engulfed in flames in a matter of minutes.
Don’t put your home or family members at risk! Call the Dryer Vent Wizards of Suamico, WI today to schedule an appointment to keep your dryer vent lines lint-free all year long!
How to Tell If Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. This is because a dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when moisture can’t exit the dryer due to a clog.
- Condensation forms on walls and ceilings around your dryer – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer
More Services from the Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast, Wisconsin
Dryer Vent Repair in Suamico
Many dryer vent lines are made a flimsy vinyl or foil material, meaning they’re easily crushed or punctured if the washer or dryer is pushed up against it. You’ll never have to worry about a broken or crushed dryer vent line again when the Dryer Vent Wizards repair your line with rigid aluminum.
Dryer Vent Rerouting in Suamico
Dryer vents in homes are often routed in an unnecessarily circuitous way, or the vent exhausts end up in the attic or another room instead of outside. Badly routed dryer vent lines can accumulate more lint than necessary, so the Dryer Vent Wizards of Northeast Wisconsin are here to help!
Dryer Vent Installation in Suamico
When a cleaning won’t suffice, an entirely new dryer vent line installed in your Suamico home may do the trick. We’ll hook up your dryer with a brand new rigid aluminum vent line to replace the cheap, crushable foil vent line you already have.