Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Verona, WI
Get Rid of Fire-Hazardous Lint Clogs with Verona’s Dryer Vent Wizard
Did you know lint clogs account for roughly 15,000 fires annually? Without proper maintenance, your dryer vent can collect lint to the point of blockage, putting your laundry room and home at serious risk.
The dangers of leaving a dryer vent unattended are innumerable. Without yearly cleaning, a lint block grows, leading to any number of costly problems:
- Home & building fires due to a block ignite by a dryer’s exhaust heat
- Uncontrolled mold growth from condensation
- Carbon monoxide poisoning from blocked exhaust vents
There are thousands of homeowners paying the price for ignoring their dryer vents—you don’t have to be one of them. Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional vent cleaning services, keeping your home and family safe from potential harm.
Signs your Dryer Vent is Clogged
Keeping your dryer clean and functional can help prevent clogged vent lines. If you think your dryer vent might be clogged, keep an eye on your laundry room, and watch out for these telltale signs:
- Your clothes don’t come out dry — If you run your clothes through multiple drying cycles, and they still come out damp, you may be experiencing a clogged vent.
- A moldy smell near your dryer — A clogged vent can prevent moisture from exiting the line, encouraging mold and mildew growth.
- An abnormally hot laundry room — If your dryer is unusually warm after a cycle, it’s possible the dryer vent is not exhausting its air efficiently enough, likely due to a clog.
- Condensation in your laundry room — Without a vent to escape through, moisture will cling to your laundry room, promoting mold growth.
- Seemingly ineffective lint catcher — If your lint trap seems to be catching lint unevenly, or even not at all, your vent may be too clogged to properly function.
Dryer Vent Services in Verona, WI
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Save your home from damage and your wallet from costly repairs with regular dryer vent cleanings. We recommend a yearly vent cleaning, but if you regularly do more than 5 loads of laundry in a week, or regularly wash fabric with pet hair on it, we recommend a biannual cleaning.
Dryer Vent Repair
If your dryer vent has been damaged, or is allowed to suffer wear-and-tear without maintenance, its clog risk increases. Our experienced technicians will inspect your line inside and out, recommending the repairs you need to save money and live safely.
Dryer Vent Installation
We install dryer lines on new and old houses to be up to code and fully compliant with modern safety standards. Our aluminum vent lines are the perfect replacement for older, more hazardous models (like the vinyl-wrapped lines popular in the ‘90s). If you’re not sure whether or not you need a new line, our technicians will inspect your current setup and make a recommendation based on years of expertise.
Dryer Vent Rerouting
Vent lines should move hot air to the outdoors as efficiently as possible. Long dryer ducts (or ones that take up unnecessary space) drastically increase the risk of mold or lint backup. Dryer Vent Wizard can reroute your vent lines to exhaust as safely as possible, minimizing your risk for future damage.
Why Choose Dryer Vent Wizard?
Dryer Vent Wizard is the ONLY company in Wisconsin solely dedicated to cleaning, repairing and rerouting dryer vents. Our C-DET certified technicians are certified for interior and exterior work, bringing years of experience to every appointment.