Waunakee Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent Repair, Cleaning and Rerouting Services for Waunakee Homes and Multi-Unit Buildings
Every year, there are nearly 16,000 house fires that occur in people’s laundry rooms. Why? Because lint has clogged the exhaust line and overheated.
Over time, lint accumulates in dryer vent lines and obstructs the flow of exhaust from your dryer. Superheated air concentrated on a highly flammable ball of lint in a dryer vent line can become very flammable, which is why it’s vitally important you get your dryer vent cleaned regularly.
Preventative maintenance is key when it comes to dryer lint fires. You need to get your dryer vent lines cleaned once or twice a year by the Dryer Vent Wizards in order to ensure a fire won’t start in your home. Unlike other companies, Dryer Vent Wizards specialize in nothing but dryer vents. We’ve seen every imaginable problem and know exactly what needs to be done to ensure your vent lines are clean, up to code, and correctly installed in order to minimize the chance of a fire.
How to Tell If Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry – Even if you run your clothes through two or three cycles in the dryer, they may still come out a little damp. This is because a dryer vent is designed to push out hot moist air, but vents clogged with lint makes the moist air stay inside the dryer.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer – Mold and mildew can form in your dryer vent line when moisture can’t exit the dryer due to a clog.
- Condensation forms on walls and ceilings around your dryer – When moist air can’t escape through your dryer vent line, then it will go somewhere else. If not back inside the dryer, it will escape into your laundry room, causing condensation to form on your walls and ceiling.
- A burning smell is coming from your dryer – Most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing is getting burnt if you can smell it. If this is the case, this is a fire hazard and you should stop using your dryer IMMEDIATELY to have it inspected by the professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard.
- Dryer exterior is hot to the touch – Your dryer is bound to get a little warm when using it, but if it’s abnormally hot to the touch after a cycle, then that means the dryer vent is not exhausting air properly.
- There is lint around the door of your dryer instead of the lint trap – Lint should end up in the lint trap, but when your vent is too clogged and you don’t clean the lint trap enough, then it will end up inside and around the door of your dryer.
Dryer Vent Services for Waunakee Homes and Buildings
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Waunakee
Call the experts at Dryer Vent Wizard to clean your vent lines properly to reduce the risk of it catching fire. Is your dryer not drying your clothes enough in one cycle? Have you noticed a burning smell while running your dryer? Is the machine itself burning hot while it’s running? These are all warning signs that you need to get your dryer vent cleaned ASAP.
Dryer Vent Rerouting in Waunakee
The experts at Dryer Vent Wizard will make sure your vent system is properly routed to take the shortest distance from your dryer to an exhaust vent. The location of your dryer plays a key role in its efficiency and safety. Longer vent lines reduce airflow and increase the risk of lint clogs occurring. If it's not possible to shorten the vent line, our team of Wizards will add an in-line booster fan to ensure the dryer exhaust makes it all the way to the exhaust vent on the outside of your house.
Dryer Vent Repair in Waunakee
Our professional dryer vent technicians are here to help you fix your dryer vent no matter the issue. From poorly connected to misaligned ductwork to tears and breaks in the vent line, we can handle your repair quickly to make sure your vent is functional and safe. We have years of experience and are the only company in Wisconsin focused solely on dryer vents.
Dryer Vent Installation in Waunakee
Installing a new dryer vent is far more affordable than a completely new dryer, and more likely to solve your problem while also preventing long-term service issues. We recommend custom cut rigid tubing for straight runs and semi-rigid tubing for elbow bends instead of the typical thin foil or vinyl-wrapped tube. You’re less likely to experience blockages and disrepair, which gives your dryer a longer lifespan.
Contact the dryer vent repair professionals Waunakee trusts today to schedule an appointment.