Wauwatosa Dryer Vent Cleaning
Keep Your Dryer Running Safely and Efficiently
Most people may not know this, but your clothes dryer is one of the most dangerous fire hazards in your home. Over 15,000 house fires are started in the laundry room due to an overheated dryer vent, which is most often because lint clogs up the line. Overheated air trapped in dryer vent line ignites the lint, and can start a dryer fire in under fifteen minutes.
To prevent your dryer vent line catching on fire, you should get an annual cleaning from a team of professionals. The Dryer Vent Wizards of Southeast Wisconsin will clean, repair, and install your dryer vent line efficiently and at an affordable price.
Call or email us today to schedule an appointment.
How to Tell if Your Dryer Vent is Clogged
- Your clothes don’t come out dry, even though you run them through two or three cycles.
- There’s a moldy smell coming from your dryer (caused by moisture not exiting the dryer due to a lint clog in the line)
- Condensation forms on the walls and ceiling of your laundry room
- There’s a burning smell coming from your dryer (most likely lint inside the vent line or dryer housing getting scorched)
- Your dryer is hot to the touch
- The lint screen in your dryer isn’t catching lint evenly, or maybe not at all
- There is lint around the door of your dryer when you open it
Dryer Vent Wizard Offers These Services in Wauwatosa
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Wauwatosa
Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional dryer vent cleaning for homes and businesses throughout the greater Milwaukee area. Our experienced technicians are always courteous, respectful of your home, and committed to providing the best dryer vent cleaning service in Wauwatosa.
Dryer Vent Rerouting in Wauwatosa
Vent lines that take a lot of twists and turns, or that run longer than 25 feet make it difficult for the hot air from your dryer to fully exhaust outdoors. The technicians at Dryer Vent Wizard reroutes poorly routed vent lines so your dryer exhausts safely outdoors.
Dryer Vent Repair in Wauwatosa
Dryer vents are often accidentally crimped or crushed, especially the short run of vent between the back of your dryer to the main vent line. When our technicians inspect your vent line, we look at the inside and outside of it to find anything which needs to be fixed.
Dryer Vent Installation in Wauwatosa
If you have one of those old vinyl-wrapped vent lines, it could potentially go up in flames in seconds if a lint clog ignites inside. Before you run another load of laundry in your dryer, call Dryer Vent Wizard and have us replace it with a rigid aluminum vent line.